Okonomiyaki and Teppanyaki Bonkuraya Dotonbori Branch
Okonomiyaki Japanese Pancake
Besides soft, fluffy Okonomiyaki (Japanese savory pancake) made using plenty of delicious yam, Bonkuraya also offers a Teppanyaki menu and a range of set meal options. Inside the restaurant, the walls are covered with the densely-packed signatures of celebrities who have eaten at Bonkuraya; tables near the window provide superb views of the Dotonbori River. Many of the items on the menu are very reasonably priced, and diners can enjoy first-class Teppanyaki that doesn’t cost a fortune. The Petite-yaki Six Varieties, which provides the opportunity to try small portions of several different Teppanyaki dishes, is very popular among female diners and as an alternative for children. Bonkuraya is located around seven minutes’ walk from both Kintetsu Nippombashi Station and Osaka Namba Station.
- Osaka Osakashi Chuou-ku Doutombori 1-5-92F Map
*If Monday is a public holiday, Tuesday starts at 17:00
- Irregular holidays
- Parking Lot
- Not available
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available
- English Menu
- Average budget
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Itineraries about this spot
- Kansai Okonomiyaki
- We wanted to try the Kansai style okonomiyaki - savoury pancake with toppings like meat. We found this just along the Dotonbori canal.We ordered one standard and one house favourite - 巨乳焼き. The...
- Service and food average, sorry cant recommend. Portuin size is small. Waiters are not really on the job. Got weong meal and questioned when we ordered another. Is a no go again for me
- Fun atmosphere!
- My uncle took a group of 14 of us to this restaurant and overall it was a great meal and a fun experience. It was difficult to get drinks but maybe that was because of the size of the group. All...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.