CREO-RU Dotonbori Branch
Takoyaki Octopus Dumplings
CREO-RU Dotonbori Branch located in downtown Dotonbori in Minami district of Osaka is a large restaurant where you can enjoy well-known Osaka foods such as takoyaki (octopus dumpling), okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake) and kushikatsu (grilled skewer) in one place. Takoyaki which has a crispy fragrant outer and soft inner is famous as it is delicious even when cool. There are a range of fusion menu items such as a “Semi-boiled egg with plenty of spring onions” and “Pepperoncino style” as well as a standard sauce flavor. Okonomiyaki with a springy mixture blended with brown rice flour as well as kushikatsu which is fried with 100% soybean oil are also popular. Takoyaki is available for take-out. The closest station is Namba Station.
- Osaka Osakashi Chuou-ku Doutombori 1-6-4
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Not available
- Credit Card
- English Menu
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Traditional Japanese food
- Traditional Japanese food it was nice when you traveling different countries it can be different tests which is you don’t like but if you choose right foods this restaurant good choice to visit
- Great tasting okonomiyaki and takoyaki in the heart of Dotombori
- My brothers and I had a fantastic meal here on New Years Day. We chose this place because one of them wanted okonomiyaki and the other one wanted takoyaki and this place specializes in both. The...
- Great Takoyaki
- I suggest you to put a lot of Negi (Green Onion) on top of your takoyaki, it tastle a lot better! Locate in Dotonbori, the area is busier than ever with tons of tourists, so sometimes to have to que...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.