Yoshimoto Manzai Theater (よしもと漫才劇場)
Originally named the 5up Yoshimoto theater, this center for young comedians was reopened in December 2014 after remodeling. The manzai and other comedic shows held here feature up-and-coming young and currently popular Yoshimoto entertainers, key Yoshimoto players, and comedic veterans, and the theater’s programs include a 120 minute “yose” variety theater which includes performances by the newest of the new comedians. Seating up to 305, the theater is notable for the closeness with which audience members can enjoy the acts on stage. The Namba Grand Kagetsu is located opposite the theater and both are visited by large numbers of tourists. The closest station is Namba Station.
Osaka Osakashi Chuou-ku Nambasennichimae 12-7 YES-NAMBA Building 5F (Osaka Castle / Kyobashi / Eastern Osaka CityArea)
[Telephone inquiry] 12:00-22:00
Review of Yoshimoto Manzai TheaterTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Osaka Osakashi Chuou-ku Nambasennichimae 12-7 YES-NAMBA Building 5F [map]
- [Telephone inquiry] 12:00-22:00
- open everyday
- Depending on the performance, please see the homepage for details.
- Parking Lot
- Not available
- Credit Card
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until June 18, 2020 (Information as of June 15, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
While Osaka prefecture is the country's second smallest prefecture, its capital, Osaka City, is the country’s third-largest and arguably one of the most popular in the Kansai region thanks to its vibrant nightlife, the Osaka people’s openness, and its much-loved cuisine, which has earned it the nickname "the nation’s kitchen."