Kobe Municipal Rokkosan Pasture
Tourist Ranch / Farm
A tourism-oriented farm located on Mt. Rokko in Kobe’s Nada Ward designed to resemble an old fashioned European farm situated amidst the Alps. Visitors can interact with sheep, goats, miniature pigs, milk cows, and horses as well as feed them. The farm’s exciting sheep dog show and tethered pony rides are particularly popular with children. Visitors can also watch Kobe cheese being made in the Rokkosan QBB Cheese Museum as well as try making ice cream and butter. Visitors are sure to have a fulfilling and refreshing time at this remarkable farm surrounded by natural beauty.
- Hyogo Pref. Koubeshi Nada-ku Rokkousanchou Nakaichiriyama 1-1
- 9:00-17:00 (Admission is 30 minutes before closing)
- 1/Feb. Tuesday (The next day in the case of Public holidays), New Year's holiday, Facility Maintenance and inspection days * Mar .-- Dec. Is open everyday
- [Admission fee]Adults500yen, Elementary and junior high school students200yen, ToddlersFree
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Available (Smoking area Available)
- Available(KOBE FREE WiFi)
Temporary suspension:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 1, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Fun place to be close to animals
- We spent half a day at this farm where we met sheeps, pigs, horses and cows.The sheets were left to roam around freely which is nice and makes a lovely scene. It was a cool comfortable day with the...
- exciting farm on Rokko Mountain
- Lots of activities for the whole family, great all year round. Farm is studded all kinds of farm animals u can feed and pet. Theres a special insect section during the summer and bluegrass band to...
- Went there on foggy day, suggest to check weather before going
- We start the journey from Osaka, take the JR lines and stop at Rokkomichi station, take bus no 16 to go to cable car Sanjo station that take you up to Mount Rokko station. Need to take another bus to...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.