A massive entertainment complex located inside Expo’70 Commemorative Park in Suita, Osaka which was built on the site of the Expoland amusement park and first opened in November 2015. The complex hosts eight entertainment facilities, including the large Lalaport Expocity shopping mall; the Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan-produced Nifrel aquarium; the Pokemon Expo Gym, popular with children; and Orbi Osaka, a nature-oriented hands-on amusement and exploration center. This popular destination features shopping, fun, and learning, making it a fun place for families, couples, and men and women of all ages.
Osaka Suitashi Senribampakukouen 2-1 (Toyonaka / Takatsuki / IkedaArea)
Facility/Depending on the facility
Review of ExpocityTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Too big to cover in one day, there are tons of shops, cinemas...
- Osaka Suitashi Senribampakukouen 2-1 [map]
- Facility/Depending on the facility
- Irregular holidays
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (Partially used Not available stores/products Available)
- Available (No smoking except designated smoking areas)
- English Menu
- Not available (depending on facility/store)
- [Representative] 06-6170-5590 (Reception 10:00-18:00)
* Business hours may change as a countermeasure against new coronavirus infection.
Please check the latest business hours on the home page when you visit. Please check you come
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
While Osaka prefecture is the country's second smallest prefecture, its capital, Osaka City, is the country's third-largest and arguably one of the most popular in the Kansai region thanks to its vibrant nightlife, the Osaka people's openness, and its much-loved cuisine, which has earned it the nickname "the nation's kitchen."