Complex Facility / Commercial Facility
A massive entertainment complex located inside Expo’70 Commemorative Park in Suita, Osaka which was built on the site of the Expoland amusement park and first opened in November 2015. The complex hosts eight entertainment facilities, including the large Lalaport Expocity shopping mall; the Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan-produced Nifrel aquarium; the Pokemon Expo Gym, popular with children; and Orbi Osaka, a nature-oriented hands-on amusement and exploration center. This popular destination features shopping, fun, and learning, making it a fun place for families, couples, and men and women of all ages.
- Osaka Suitashi Senribampakukouen 2-1
- Hokusetsu Area
- Facility/Depends on facility
- Irregular holidays
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (Some stores/products available)
- Available (No smoking except designated smoking area)
- English Menu
- Available (depending on facility/store)
- Halal certified
- Available ('Yui Monday An Sojibo' at LaLaport EXPOCITY is available, there is a prayer room at LaLaport EXPOCITY)
[Representative] 06-6170-5590 (reception 10:00-18:00)
*Business hours may change as a measure to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Please check before coming.
- Pet friendly
- Available (Only 'Higo Pet Friendly' at LaLaport EXPOCITY and designated passages to the same store are available)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Good shopping area
- Good shops and good food hall. We found what we were after the day we went and got a good lunch also. We were hoping the pokemon gym was still there but sadly not.
- Huge multi-venue complex
- Huge and popular shopping mall in Japan, the multi-venue Expocity covers approximately 172,000 sq meters in Suita, just outside Osaka. Too big to cover in one day, there are tons of shops, cinemas...
- Great shopping mall
- Less crowded than the inner city malls but loads of options and restaurants to choose from. From the monorail entry side there is the Osaka Wheel which opens till late. Another attraction is for the...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.