Pineapple House (パイナップルハウス)
The landmark for this souvenir shop is a large pineapple. It has a large selection of goods, and you can taste pineapples, and original pineapple wine and sweets. In addition, there is a kitchen on the second floor with popular menu items such as wheat noodles with Agu pork and a 37-centimeter-high pineapple parfait.
Okinawa Pref. Nahashi Kagamizu 684-1 (Naha / Southern OkinawaArea)
Review of Pineapple HouseTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Shop is big and you can find...
- Okinawa Pref. Nahashi Kagamizu 684-1 [map]
- open everyday
- Home delivery of purchased products 1,760yen (tax included)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay)
- Available (outside the store, limited to designated locations)
- Not available
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available
- English Menu
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of June 22, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 3,001-5,000yen, 5,001-10,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 0-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Let go of your image of a busy, ordered Japan and replace it with crystal-clear waters, white sand beaches, and relaxing folk music: You've arrived in Okinawa. A world away from the high intensity of Tokyo, Okinawans appear to live a laid-back beach life on this paradisiacal tropical island that lies in the middle of the East China Sea almost 1,000 kilometers south of mainland Japan's most southern tip. Home to a spattering of islands, prepare yourself to discover underwater caves, star-shaped sand, and an island culture sometimes unrecognizable from mainland Japan.