Teida Glass Studio
Experience Hall / Accommodation Experience (Training) Facility
This Ryukyu glass workshop is located in Onna Village, and does everything from production to sales. You can comfortably enjoy a blowing glass workshop to make tonbo dama (dragonfly balls) even in the middle of sightseeing. Because workshop staff are there, even children can safely participate. The workshop’s original products are perfect as souvenirs.
- Okinawa Pref. Kunigamigunonnason Serakaki 1780-3 Map
- 9:00-18:00 (Closed from 12:00-13:00, 15:00-15:30)
- Irregular holidays (contact us)
- [Admission fee] Free [Glass experience fee Friday] From 2,200yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay)
- English Menu
Temporary suspension of business:Closed until June 14, 2020 (Information as of June 9, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Estimated stay time
- 0-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.