Miyakojima Marine Park宮古島海中公園(2020/6/19まで休業中)
This latest popular spot on Miyakojima Island is where you can interact with rich marine resources. It is possible to observe and experience the underwater world wearing ordinary clothes in different ways every day with the changes in weather and ocean conditions. You can gain new discoveries and lessons by coming into contact with the current ocean world. The centerpiece ocean observation facility is spacious, and you can see colorful tropical fish, octopuses and sea snakes from the 24 windows that are 1.5 meters high, 50 centimeters wide and 12 centimeters thick.
Okinawa Pref. Miyakojimashi Hirara Karimata 2511-1 (Ishigaki / Miyako / Iriomote IslandArea)
Review of Miyakojima Marine ParkTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Okinawa Pref. Miyakojimashi Hirara Karimata 2511-1 [ map ]
- 10:00-18:00(Latest entry17:30)
- open everyday (However, it may be closed for the day such as during a typhoon)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 9, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Let go of your image of a busy, ordered Japan and replace it with crystal-clear waters, white sand beaches, and relaxing folk music: You've arrived in Okinawa. A world away from the high intensity of Tokyo, Okinawans appear to live a laid-back beach life on this paradisiacal tropical island that lies in the middle of the East China Sea almost 1,000 kilometers south of mainland Japan's most southern tip. Home to a spattering of islands, prepare yourself to discover underwater caves, star-shaped sand, and an island culture sometimes unrecognizable from mainland Japan.