- Okinawa Pref. Kunigamigunkunigamison Ginama 1241 Map
- Yanbaru Area
- open everyday
[Adults (high school students and above)]1,200yen
[Children (4-14 years old)]550yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, Diners Club)
- Available (specified location)
- Vegetarian Menu
- English Menu
- Halal certified
Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 22, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Available (not available in the restaurant building)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Loved the Banyan Trees and the Overlook!
- Daisekirinzan is definitely worth a visit, especially if visiting Cape Hedo. Our phone guided us directly to the parking lot no issues and there was a huge parking spot. There is an entrance fee...
- All about Rocks
- Visited with my elderly parents. Theres a 600 metres wheel chair friendly route so it was managable for my parents. Along that route, theres a pavilion where my parents could rest while I explored...
- Good hike, but nothing too spectacular other than the rocky mountain
- Long drive up north to this place. Reached there pretty early as such not many people were there yet. There are three walking courses (all very well paved), although most will take the medium course...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes