Park / Green Space
This nature-rich park is in the center of Ishigaki Island and covers the entirety of Mt. Banna, 230 meters above sea level. It features open spaces that take advantage of the mountain topography as well as a walkway from which you can observe the subtropical wildlife—a hit with families. The “Emerald Sea Observation Deck” provides a sweeping view of the Yaeyama Islands, Taketomi Island, Iriomote Island, and the ocean itself.
- Okinawa Pref. Ishigakishi Ishigaki 961-15
- Ishigaki Island Area
[World Insect Museum] 10:00-17:00
[Insect Museum of the World]Monday
[Admission fee] Free
[World Insect Museum]Adults400yen, Children/Students100yen
※Some facilities paid
- Parking Lot
- Available (Multiple Parking Lot Available)
- Inquiries:Banna Park Management Office
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Impressive on a bicycle
- I came here only because it was close to the cave. This huge park should have a higher rating. There are many lookouts and walking trails. It’s quite hilly so a bit challenging as a cyclist. However...
- Day outing
- We drove thru the park and stopped at a few of the observation towers to see the great view of the island. We took the Segway tour which was very interesting.
- Banna Park on is a very nice park on Ishigaki Island
- Banna Park on is a very nice park on Ishigaki Island. Unfortunately, I only have a few photos; we came here as part an excursion from our Viking Ocean ship. Walk up the steps and view the...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.