Arashiyama Shoryuen is a commercial facility near Arashiyama Station in Kyoto's Ukyo Ward. Sixteen long-standing shops have been brought together under the theme, Old shops are fun. The first floor has food and a cafe, while crafts are sold on the second floor. In addition, all the shops sell merchandise that is available only at Shoryuen, so tourists like to visit.
- Kyoto Kyoutoshi Ukyou-ku Sagatenryuji Front of the gate
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Not available
- Credit Card
Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, etc.)
*Varies by store
- Not available
- Available(arashiyama Wi-fi)
- English Menu
- Installed by the store
Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 22, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Possible (There are slopes on both north and south sides)
- Infant friendly
- Yes (no particular restrictions)
- Pet friendly
- Yes (Varies by store, but animals other than dangerous animals are allowed inside the facility)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Shops and restaurants
- Arashiyama Syoryuen was a shop arcade on the main street with souvenir shops and restaurants. There were restroom facilities and seats available. Visitors would find this place useful after long...
- Normal shopping arcade
- This new shopping arcade is converted from a exhibition mall/some shops but as observed from outside the laid down prices appear to be on the high side. Despite that the whole are is clean and tidy...
- Barley worth a look
- I can only say as I saw. What I saw was overpriced and poor food (which we did try and poor quality it was) coupled with over priced shops selling poor quality merchandise. My advice would be give it...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.