Hanaikada is a traditional Kyoto-style restaurant located in the inn of the same name at Arashiyama Hot Spring. The chef goes to the Central Wholesale Market every day to select seasonal ingredients according to strict criteria. The food at Hanaikada brings out the true flavors of the ingredients. The yudofu, steamed tofu, made with soy milk is especially noteworthy. The restaurant has package deals for all sorts of day trips, including celebrations and business entertainment.
Kyoto Kyoutoshi Nishikyou-ku Arashiyamanakaoshitachou 57 (Ayashiyama / SaganoArea)
[Sunday return lunch meal] 11:00-15:00
- Kyoto Kyoutoshi Nishikyou-ku Arashiyamanakaoshitachou 57 [map]
- [Sunday return lunch meal] 11:00-15:00
- Irregular holidays
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, DC, NICOS, DinersClub, Cedyna, Seson)
- Not available
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available
- English Menu
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 19, 2020 (Information as of May 8, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Its wooden tea houses, shuffling geisha, and spiritual sights have seen Kyoto hailed as the heart of traditional Japan, a world apart from ultramodern Tokyo. Despite being the Japanese capital for over a century, Kyoto escaped destruction during World War II, leaving behind a fascinating history which can be felt at every turn, from the fully gold-plated Kinkakuji Temple down to traditional customs such as geisha performances and tea ceremonies, which are still practiced to this day.