Soba / Udon
This udon restaurant is in Sakyo Ward, Kyoto City. It makes use of the features of the old merchant shop it's in and prides itself on udon with an appealing texture that goes down smooth. Their crispy Tsuchi Gobo-Ten tempura with curry powder and udon broth is also popular. They offer a wide variety of items including tenzaru udon and tsukemen dipping noodles, making it one of Kyoto's leading udon restaurants.
- Kyoto Kyoutoshi Sakyou-ku Okazakiminamigoshochou 34
- Around Okazaki Area
- 11:00-18:00 (LO) [Wednesday only] 11:00-14:30 (LO) * There are sudden Irregular holidays, and the noodles will end as soon as they become open everyday.
- Thursday, 4th Wednesday (The next day for Public holidays)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Delicious Udon and friendly service
- Udon are savory , its really worth a stop.Their sort of reservation system is really nice so you wont have to wait in line for hours. Staff is very friendly which is rare for a restaurant this...
- Really good udon
- A bit of a line outside but the food is worth it! Really good udon soups and nice staff. Very good value for money as well!
- Heavenly udon
- If you hate waiting in line this is not your spot. However, they now give you a number and/or a letter on a card and you can come back 15 minutes before your allocated time. I showed up at 12:30 (not...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.