Ayabe Onsen Nio-no-Yuあやべ温泉 二王の湯
This hot spring facility is in Ayabe City, Kyoto Prefecture. Surrounded by nature, you can relax and ease your fatigue away in their large public bath, medicated bath, and mist sauna while gazing out at the great outdoors. They have overnight accommodation, as well as an array of leisure and entertainment facilities like ping-pong and shogi tables, a manga library, and a golf course. Their shop sells souvenirs such as locally grown vegetables and regional sake.
Kyoto prefecture Ayabe-shi Rikuo-machi Ino no kyoto 10 (Kameoka / Miyama / FukuchiyamaArea)
10:00-21:00 (Reception is until 20:30)
- Kyoto prefecture Ayabe-shi Rikuo-machi Ino no kyoto 10 [ map ]
- 10:00-21:00 (Reception is until 20:30)
- 2nd/Apr. (The next day in case of public holiday)
- [Bathing charge]Adults500yen, Elementary school age students and under250yen
- Parking Lot
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Its wooden tea houses, shuffling geisha, and spiritual sights have seen Kyoto hailed as the heart of traditional Japan, a world apart from ultramodern Tokyo. Despite being the Japanese capital for over a century, Kyoto escaped destruction during World War II, leaving behind a fascinating history which can be felt at every turn, from the fully gold-plated Kinkakuji Temple down to traditional customs such as geisha performances and tea ceremonies, which are still practiced to this day.