Fukuchiyama City Zoo (福知山市動物園)
Fukuchiyama City Zoo is the only zoo in Northern Kinki and Sanin. There is a large pond nearby, and it's known for letting you get close to the animals. Their Japanese macaques are a favorite, and you can see them in their natural social groups at the facility's Monkey Island.
Kyoto Fukuchiyamashi Izaki 377-1 (Kameoka / Miyama / FukuchiyamaArea)
9:00-17:00 (Entry hours until 16:30)
Review of Fukuchiyama City ZooTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Kyoto Fukuchiyamashi Izaki 377-1 [map]
- 9:00-17:00 (Entry hours until 16:30)
- Wednesday (The next day for Public holidays), 12/28-1/1
- [Admission fee]
[4 years old-Junior High School Students] 110yen
* 1 discount for groups of 30 or more
[Admission fee (for people with disabilities)]
[4 years old-Junior High School Students] 50yen
* Up to 1 person and one caregiver
* Please show your disability certificate at the reception.
- Parking Lot
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 8, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Its wooden tea houses, shuffling geisha, and spiritual sights have seen Kyoto hailed as the heart of traditional Japan, a world apart from ultramodern Tokyo. Despite being the Japanese capital for over a century, Kyoto escaped destruction during World War II, leaving behind a fascinating history which can be felt at every turn, from the fully gold-plated Kinkakuji Temple down to traditional customs such as geisha performances and tea ceremonies, which are still practiced to this day.