Tenzan-no-Yu Sagano Hot Spring
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
This is a day trip hot spring facility around a five-minute walk from Arisugawa Station, close to Arashiyama and Sagano, in a typical Kyoto style building. One can enjoy natural hot spring waters gushing out from 1,200 meters underground, and there is a rich variety of baths available including stone open-air baths, circular baths, and indoor baths where one can enjoy a spacious foot bath. The theater sauna in the men’s area and two types of sauna in the women’s area mean one’s body can be properly warmed even in cold seasons. Inside are complete relation facilities including a restaurant with a fish tank and a rest area.
- Kyoto Kyoutoshi Ukyou-ku Saganomiyanomotochou 55-4-7
- 10:00-1:00 (Last entry24:00)
- 3rdMonday (The next day for Public holidays)
[4 years old-Elementary school students]500yen
[3 years old and under]Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard)
- Available (Available in smoking room)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available
- English Menu
- *Business hours are subject to change due to the new coronavirus infection situation, etc.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Available (until the dressing room. Please ask the staff)
- Infant friendly
- Available (please refrain from bathing children who are not wearing diapers)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Just like other restaurants in public bath
- Tenzannoyu dining is a casual restaurant inside Tenzannoyu public bath. Even you only use the restaurant, you need to pay the entrance for bath. In my opinion, their food is just so so. But it is not...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.