Amanohashidate View Land
Amusement Park / Theme Park
This is an amusement park at the summit of Mt. Monju, Miyazu City, Kyoto Prefecture with a viewing platform from which one can see Amanohashidate. Along with attractions including go karts, merry go rounds and a Ferris wheel, the view from the viewing platform restaurant is stunning. There are seven “fork peepholes” that allow one to look between the forks of Amanohashidate, and the Hiryukan through which one can see what looks like a dragon ascending to heaven. There are monorail and lift services to and from the foot of the mountain.
- Kyoto Miyadushi Monju
- 9:00-17:00(depending on the season)
- open everyday
[Admission fee and lift/monorail round-trip ticket]
[Children(Elementary school students)]450yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available
- English Menu
Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 5, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Possible (use of lift)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Most beautiful place of Kyoto for visit
- I went to here with friends . It’s so beautiful place and wonderful view . I really loved it . If you visit japan try to visit Kyoto Amanohashidate Viewland I really recommend this place .
- Scenic view, must do in Northern Kyoto
- Boasts of one of top 3 most beautiful spots in Japan. I wouldn’t doubt it. Very blessed with excellent weather, clear skies so it looked superb, just like how it should.The highlight must-do here...
- Great view of the surroundings
- Take the chair lift , much faster with better view when coming down instead of squeezing with so many people on the monorail.For those who drove , park nearer to the station as it is 500Y with 50Y...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.