Complex Facility / Commercial Facility
A shopping mall located inside the Kyoto Station building offering fashionable apparel, gourmet foods, and Kyoto souvenirs. Comprised of the B2 fashion floor, B1 Kyoto souvenir and goods floor, first floor Kyoto sweets floor, and 11th floor restaurant street, the facility is connected directly to Kyoto Station, which serves a variety of JR train lines.
- Kyoto Prefecture Kyoto Ward, Karasuma-dori Saltwater Road Down Le Higashi Salinkocho Town 901 Kyoto Station Building
- [B2F Fashion/Cosmetics/Cafe] [Sunday-Thursday] 10:00-20:00 [Friday Saturday] 10:00-21:00 [B1F Fashion/Books/Drugstore] [Cafe] 7:00-23:00 [Books] 9:00-21:00 [Drugstore] 8:00-22:00 [1F souvenirs] 8:30-20:00 [2F souvenirs/lunch boxes/side dishes]/Cafe] 8:30-21:00 [11F Restaurant] 11:00-22:00 (LO21:30) * Business Hours vary depending on the season and store
- Irregular holidays
- Parking Lot
- Not available
- Credit Card
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Center of activities
- The Cube, large center, was linked with JR Kyoto Station should be regarded as the hub of activities for visitors both local and overseas when they traveled to Kyoto. It was large and pleasant to...
- Big, windy, cold
- This place is huge. Its a hub of activity. The subway, shopping, food, escalators. Fun way to spend a couple of hours.
- Invaluable hub in kyoto!
- Kyoto station had EVERYTHING to offer in terms of experience, transportation, shopping, dining, culture, hotels, Isetan, etc, etc, etc....kept finding myself back at Kyoto station everyday! Amazing...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.