Amusement Park / Theme Park
Kyushu’s largest leisure land also boasts Japan’s largest number of attractions. There are 81 kinds of activities from a Ferris wheel to various roller coasters and buffet dining, meaning adults and children can both enjoy spending the whole day here. There are also events in each season including superhero shows for kids, fireworks and illuminations.
- Kumamoto Pref. Araoshi Midorigaoka
- Arao Area
- 9:30-17:00 (Sunday, Depends on the season)
- open everyday
- [Admission fee] [Adult] 1,700yen [Children (3 years old and over, Junior high school students and under), Shinia (65 and over)] 900yen * Free pass separately
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (Admission gate ticket office only)
- Available (Available only in smoking areas)
- Not available
- English Menu
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Day] 5,001-10,000yen [Night] 5,001-10,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Lovely summer fireworks
- Transportaion a bit difficult but once younger there its amazing. They have a lot of roller coaster rides even a type that is standing. Definitely will go again
- Solid amusement park, though rather out of the way
- This is a solid amusement park with a variety of rides. The rollercoasters are not the biggest, fastest, or most intense, but they provide a solid thrill. The park also seems to be not that crowded...
- great attraction, very few people
- This amusement park has so many types of roller coasters, and because not so many people come here you can move fast to try a lot of attractions. attractions for kids also available, just check the...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.