TOSU PREMIUM OUTLETS
This outlet mall with a stylish, exotic atmosphere reminiscent of a southern Californian town features a range of 150 shops mostly dedicated to brands and fashion. With breast-feeding rooms and playgrounds, parents can feel comfortable bringing young children. The place is bulging with shoppers during the “premium outlet bargain” sale held twice a year. There are also seasonal events including illuminations.
- Saga Pref. Tosushi Yayoigaoka 8-1 Map
[Food Court] 10:00-20:00 (LO 19:45)
[Restaurant] 11:00-21:00 (LO 20:30)
*Varies at some stores
※depending on the season
Once a year (Feb.3rdThursday)
※New Year's holiday, Subject to change depending on the season
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Available (designated smoking area only)
Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of April 22, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Available (Some stores only)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Itineraries about this spot
- a trip to 鳥栖プレミアム・アウトレット
- We have heard about this largest & Premium outlet in Kyushu so planned a trip here. But it was really not convenient as cited by some TA, From Tosu JR sta the bus stop is a walk and surprised the...
- Very crowded
- We were there today. Went by train from hakata station to yayoigaoka station. Tried to get a connecting taxi or Uber but they were unavailable. We eventually walked about 20 plus minutes to the...
- Less is More Part 447 - Utterly Underwhelming Upmarket Underweight
- This is our 3rd visit to a Premium Outlet in Japan - Rinku outside Osaka, Gotemba outside Tokyo and now Tosu outside Fukuoka. Easy to Waze to with ample free parking. Similar in style and format...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.