Aqua dome Kumamotoアクアドームくまもと
This indoor swimming pool located in the south ward of Kumamoto City is used by many people throughout the year. Inside there is a 25-meter pool and training room which can be used in any season, a summer-only 50-meter pool and diving pool, and an autumn-only multipurpose floor. In winter the 50-meter pool becomes a skate rink, and one can enjoy ice skating and other ice sports. They hold various events including sports classes and ice shows.
Review of Aqua Dome KumamotoTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Wednesday (but the next week day if it falls on a public holiday), 12/31, 1/1
- [Main pool (summer)/Sub pool (all year) 2 hours] General500yen, High School Students up to 250yen
[Sketch (winter) 1 time] General1,400yen, Middle/High School Students1,000yen, Elementary school age students and under800yen, Suit shoes 400yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 1, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Kumamoto lies in the center of Kyushu, a calm prefecture perfect for easy strolls around the historic center and lazy evenings in the natural hot springs at Kurokawa Onsen. For a slightly more strenuous activity, head to Mount Aso, whose surrounding hills offer hiking opportunities aplenty with views over the active volcano.