Tourist Ranch / Farm
This is a tourist ranch where visitors can pet small Jersey cows and sheep, milk cows, ride horses, and make sausages. In the wide green fields one can spend a relaxing time with the animals, and the Hitsujigaoka observation deck offers stunning views from the summit of Takachiho to Sakurajima. One can also try fresh milk and delicious mutton and vegetable dishes, making it a popular spot to bring the family.
- Miyazaki Pref. Miyakonojoushi Yoshinomotochou 5265-103
- Miyakonojo Area
- Irregular holidays
[Milk milking] Free
[Riding (horse riding) around] 700yen
[Sausage handmade] 800yen
[Butter handmade] 500yen
[Ice cream making] 1,000yen etc.
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club, etc.)
- Not available
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1-1,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Great outdoor to spend few hours
- Found this spot when surfing web and spend half day there. Have some quick food or a more decent restaurant there. Little shop to sell itself dairy product. Have option to experience to use its...
- A nice place to spend a couple of hours
- This is a good place for a few hour visit where you can feed the sheep, have a meal, do a bit of shopping in the small mart, soak your feet in a small spring, and take beautiful pictures against a...
- Why not?
- Not a big ranch but with fun activities which are adored by young kids. You can feed the sheep. Take some courses like horse riding, milking, sausage making, butter making etc. quite some choice of...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.