Complex Facility / Commercial Facility
Surrounded by gorgeous nature and history, Riverwalk Kitakyushu is a facility with various functions including culture, art, information and commerce. Visitors can enjoy the open spaces of Ogura Castle, Murasaki River and Katsuyama Park while doing their shopping or going to the art museum or theater. The abundance of events makes people want to visit over and over again. The Riverwalk is approximately three minutes on foot from the JR Nishi-Kokura Station and approximately ten minutes from the JR Kokura Station.
- Fukuoka Pref. Kitakyushushikokurakitaku Muromachi 1-1-1 Map
- Kitakyushu Area
- [Monday-Thursday] [Shop] 10:00-20:00 [Restaurant] 11:00-22:00 (LO21:00) [Fri. Sat. And Sun./Public holidays/The day before a public holiday] [Shop] 10:00-21:00 [Restaurant] 11:00-23:00 (LO22:00) [Amusement] 11:00-24:00 * Some Depends on establishment
- open everyday (with different stores and facilities)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, DISCOVER, Diners Club, etc.)
*There are stores where the above payment methods are not available, and there are some stores where payment methods other than the above methods are available. Please contact each store for details.
- Available (Please use designated smoking areas in the building)
- Not available
Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of April 17, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Average budget
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Yes (You can use the nursing room. Please use it when you want to slowly give milk to your baby. There is also a water heater in the room.)
- Pet friendly
- Yes (pets are allowed only around the perimeter of the facility and some open spaces)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- A beuatiful walk along the Kitakyushu area
- We walked from our hotel to the Kokura castle and walked through Kitakyushu area. There are beautiful bridges built across the river and the modern architecture around the bridges provide a nice...
- Neat Architecture from the Outside but Kind of Boring Inside
- The Riverwalk Kitakyushu is not really a river walk as I originally expected. It is a huge complex with some stores and restaurants inside. I would say, the architecture of this complex is pretty...
- Interesting architecture
- River walk is a complex of shops, restaurants and other public facilities. It is just beside Kokura Castle and Gion Shrine, so many tourists come here as well. There are actually not many shops, as...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.