MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY & HUMAN HISTORY
Museum / Science Museum
Based on the concept of “evolution of life” this museum displays the progression of the evolution of life and the history of humans. There is much to see including a “kid’s museum” aimed at children of elementary school age and older with displays they can touch and learn about nature and history, and a Time-Travelling Room in which animatronic dinosaurs move inside a diorama. This is a museum that can be enjoyed by many generations.
- Fukuoka Pref. Kitakyushushiyahatahigashiku Higashida 2-chome 4 Map
- Kitakyushu Area
- 9:00-17:00 (admission until 16:30)
- New Year's holiday, Late June.(Pest control)
- [Permanent Exhibition Admission fee]Adults600yen, High school students and above 360yen, Elementary and junior high school students240yen, Free for Elementary school students
- Parking Lot
- Available (Standard size 300spaces, Large-sized vehicles 30spaces)
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Available (Ashtray Available outdoors)
- English Menu
- Available (English pamphlet)
Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of April 20, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- There is more to the museum than just the dinosaur exhibits!
- When I first visited the Museum in 2018, I was blown away by the Dinosaur exhibits. My biggest regret was that I could only spend an hour at the museum before heading to Kitakyushu Airport to catch...
- Huge museum
- Huge museum with living reptiles and dinosaur skeletons. It is very educational, dinosaur exhibit has a few min show and the dinosaurs were moving. It does that almost 3 hours covering all 3 floors.
- Very interesting
- There are lots of dinosaur skeletons and an animatronic display as well. Exhibits are well laid out and most have English labels.The non-dinosaur parts of the museum were tucked away and small in...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.