Hakata DEITOS (博多デイトス)
Located inside JR Hakata City, Hakata DEITOS, conveniently situated near the Chikushi Exit of Hakata Station, is a sightseeing spot in and of itself. The two stories above ground and one below are filled with a variety of restaurants and souvenir shops. Hakata Ramen Street on the second floor is home to numerous popular Hakata ramen, udon, and soba restaurants. Seasonal events are else held in the facility. Located inside JR Hakata Station.
Fukuoka Pref. Fukuokashihakataku Hakataekichuougai 1-1 (Fukuoka / DazaifuArea)
Depending on the store
Review of Hakata DeitosTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Fukuoka Pref. Fukuokashihakataku Hakataekichuougai 1-1 [map]
- Depending on the store
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Affiliated parking lot Available
- Credit Card
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of April 20, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The most northerly of Kyushu island’s prefectures, Fukuoka comprises castle towns, seaside parks, and Hakata ramen, one of Japan’s most famous noodle dishes. Whether due to its good location or its unique charm, the prefecture’s capital, Fukuoka city, has been voted one of the most desirable places to live in the country - a close-knit community, a thriving food scene, and accessible nature combine for irresistibly laid-back city vibes.