Ayanoteruha Suspension Bridge
This bridge was constructed two years after the opening of Kyushu Sanchi Quasi-National Park in 1982. It is a suspension bridge 250 meters long and 142 meters high, and it will make you feel like you’re walking among the treetops of the laurel forest. On the other side of the bridge is a two-kilometer-long nature trail, the perfect opportunity to enjoy a walk in the woods.
- Miyazaki Pref. Higashimorokatagunayachou Minamimata 5691-1
- Aya Area
- open everyday
- [Admission fee]350yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Available (designated location only)
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Estimated stay time
- 0-30 minutes
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- a bird view of a valley
- Besides the main suspension bridge, there is a smaller one. You can enjoy some walking from the main bridge to the smaller one.
- Interesting bridge across the mountains
- Enjoyed our walk across this suspension bridge. It’s really sturdy and you barely feel the bridge shaking. As you cross it, you have a great view of the streams below the mountains. The end of the...
- Go for the view and support the effort to preserve the biodiversity of the area
- The view is very good just because of height of the bridge over the gorge. We are not sure why the bridge was built as it does not connect to anything on the other side. There were no explanation in...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.