Kita no Tamayura, Soen
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
This hot springs bathing facility in Sapporo's Chuo ward offers jet baths and electric baths alongside a variety of natural spring baths. Massage machines are available to unwind your body in the relaxation area. A lounge and reception hall can be found in the rest area and light meals are available for purchase in the dining area.
- Hokkaido Sapporoshi Chuou-ku Kitajuichijounishi 16-1-34
- 7:00-1:00 the next day
- open everyday (may be closed due to equipment inspection)
[Bathing fee] Adults (Junior high school students and older) 480yen, Children (Elementary school students) 140yen, Toddlers (less than Elementary school students) Free
[Tickets (11 tickets)] 4,800yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Nice onsen and premium massage!
- Not only the Onsen is nice and functional with several bath indoor and outdoor:It is also the place where I got one of the best massage in my life. Chose the 80 min set body+foot, you won’t regret...
- A great facility
- I visited this bathhouse on the recommendation of my Airbnb host. It’s near Soen station. There are segregated baths for men and women. There’s also saunas. Bring coins for the ticket vending...
- Kita no Tamayura has four sento/spas in the Sapporo Area
- Kita no Tamayura has three spa centers in Sapporo located in the Soen, Atsubetsu, Higashi Neburo areas and an additional spa in the Ebetsu area ((next city over).and all except the Soen spa have free...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.