Roadside Station Iwanai (道の駅 いわない)
Roadside station in Iwanai Town, Iwanai County, Hokkaido. Come to Tara-Maru-Kan, a tour guide center based on a yacht, to get tourist information. Come and see locally made specialties in the Special Products Exhibition Corner. Visit nearby cultural centers such as the art gallery or Iwanai Local Culture Center.
Hokkaido Iwanaiguniwanaichou Mandai 47-4 (Niseko / RusutsuArea)
Review of Michi no Eki IwanaiTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
It is in Iwanai and it was a beautiful drive from Hinode
- New Year's Holiday(12/31-1/3)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Not available
- Available (Roadside Station Spot)
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 11, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Not just a prefecture but an island of its own, Hokkaido is the most northerly prefecture and island of the Japanese archipelago. Arriving in Hokkaido, which is rural and bursting with breathtaking nature, means entering a world where vast national parks, towering mountains, and natural hot springs can be found at every turn. Come December, these natural splendors freeze over and morph into a winter wonderland.