Hot Spring Lodge Daiichi
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
This venerable hot spring ryokan in Nakashibetsu Town, Shibetsu County, Hokkaido was established in 1929. All the baths are supplied with natural hot spring water, and guests flock to enjoy their outdoor baths. There are also indoor baths and private ones to match any group needs. The ryokan itself has a large sunken fireplace to sit by and relax.
- Hokkaido Shibetsugunnakashibetsuchou Youroushi 518
- Nemuro Area
- [Reception] 13:00-15:00 (Exit 16:00)
- open everyday
- [Bathing fee] [Adult] 1,000yen [Junior high school students] 800yen [Elementary school students] 500yen [Toddlers] 300yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Not available (Smoking area Available)
- Available(Free Spot)
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1-1,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- The best for Blakiston owl & martens
- The rooms are spacious and warm unlike other breakfast and dinner are more like a banquet. And you could book private Onsen if too shy to do it in the public. We are happy that our guide has chosen...
- One night stay
- I spent one night here whilst on a Nature Trek , we had previously seen the Blackistons owl a few days earlier, we were not so lucky here the owl did appear at 3.30am . I only stayed here one night...
- We came for the Blakistons fish owl and werent disappointed
- This hotel is really in the middle of nowhere, but when I learnt about its resident owl I knew I had to make the detour to visit. Surprisingly for its location, the hotel was packed on the early...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.