Roadside Station Minami Furano道の駅 南ふらの
This michi-no-eki roadside station is on National Route 38 in Minami Furano Town, Sorachi County, Hokkaido. There's a massive fish pool with live Sakhalin taimen and white spotted char from the nearby Sorachi River, and the Butter Potatoes made with local Minami Furano potatoes are a hit. Canoes are also quite popular with locals, so the building itself was designed to resemble one.
Hokkaido Sorachigunminamifuranochou Ikutora 687-1 (Furano / Biei / TomamuArea)
Review of Michi-no-Eki MinamifuranoTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Hokkaido Sorachigunminamifuranochou Ikutora 687-1 [ map ]
- New Year's Holiday, May be temporarily closed in autumn
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Not available
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 15, 2020 (Information as of May 14, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Estimated stay time
- 0-30 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Not just a prefecture but an island of its own, Hokkaido is the most northerly prefecture and island of the Japanese archipelago. Arriving in Hokkaido, which is rural and bursting with breathtaking nature, means entering a world where vast national parks, towering mountains, and natural hot springs can be found at every turn. Come December, these natural splendors freeze over and morph into a winter wonderland.