Niseko View Plaza
Michi no Eki Road Station
This rest area is in Niseko Town, Abuta County. The Information Plaza sells works by local artists and craftspeople, as well as local specialties, the Toilet Hall has a view of the splendid Mt. Yotei and the Free Space Hall sells local food ingredients. It's very popular with those in search souvenirs, as well as a break from driving.
- Hokkaido Abuta-gun Niseko Machi Motomachi 77-10
[Information Plaza Bldg] 9:00-18:00
[Free Space Bldg (Late Apr.-Oct.)] 8:30-18:00
[Free Space Bldg (Nov.--April.late)] 9:00-17:00
[Free Space Bldg] New Year's Holiday
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay only available in the information plaza building)
Temporary suspension:Closed until May 10, 2020 (Information as of May 5, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Shopping area and local produce with a view of
- Nice place to check out the local produce and get a snack with the kids. We got a Kakigori (shaved ice and topping) and some local cheese and vegetables at the farmers Market. Free car parking and a...
- Farmers market
- The parking was FOC.You can found local farmers market here with vegetables, japanese rice, fruits.I just went here for window shopping and ended bought some postcards.Theres also some food shops
- Lovely timber buildings
- This small shopping village is right next to the Niseko Hilton hotel. Its a small collection of lovely timber clad building housing several higher end apparel shops and a few restaurants and a...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.