Niseko View Plaza
Michi no Eki Road Station
This rest area is in Niseko Town, Abuta County. The Information Plaza sells works by local artists and craftspeople, as well as local specialties, the Toilet Hall has a view of the splendid Mt. Yotei and the Free Space Hall sells local food ingredients. It's very popular with those in search souvenirs, as well as a break from driving.
- Hokkaido Abuta-gun Niseko Machi Motomachi 77-10 Map
[Information Plaza Building] 9:00-18:00
[Farmers Market (Late Apr.-Oct.)] 8:30-17:00
[Farmers Market (Nov.- Apr.late)] 9:00-17:00
[Free space building]New Year's holiday
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay)
*Available only in Information Plaza Building
- Not available
Temporary suspension:Closed until May 10, 2020 (Information as of May 5, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Must try cheese egg tarts
- This market sells all sorts of fresh produce like potatoes , jam , vegetables etc . There is a stall that sells cheese egg tarts - 250 yen per piece . Fantastic tarts - must try .
- Shopping area and local produce with a view of
- Nice place to check out the local produce and get a snack with the kids. We got a Kakigori (shaved ice and topping) and some local cheese and vegetables at the farmers Market. Free car parking and a...
- Farmers market
- The parking was FOC.You can found local farmers market here with vegetables, japanese rice, fruits.I just went here for window shopping and ended bought some postcards.Theres also some food shops
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.