Sunagawa Highway Oasis
Direct Sales Store
This direct sales shop is in Sunagawa, Hokkaido. It's accessed by passing through the entrance gate for the Sunagawa Service Area on the Hokkaido Expressway. It's also accessible by non-highway guests, as well. In addition to local specialties and souvenirs, they also offer ice cream and light meals. The park area has play equipment and a campground, and sometimes hosts events.
- Hokkaido Sunagawashi Hokkou 336-7
- Yubari / Bibai Area
- New Year's Day
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- (Varies by store)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Love this place!!! Great break in between long drives in Hokkaido and great snacks and gifts!
- I love the design of Sunagawa Oasis! It really is an oasis... there are tons of snacks, goodies and food to be sampled and eaten! Friendly staff and bought a lot of Hokkaido/Furano cheesecake from...
- A good place to stop, going East or West of Hokkaido.
- Saw this write-up in Tripadvisor and had to make this a stop in my travels.I have seen japans rest-stops and some of them are impressive single story buildings, but this! - its double story and...
- Hidden gem
- This is such a cool little stop in Hokkaido but so unbelievably hard to get to. There are no bus stops and no taxi stands. We had to ask the staff of one of the stores to call us a cab. Very...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.