Noboribetsu Marine Park Nixe
This aquarium is in Noboribetsu. Built on the theme of Northern European Romance and Marine Fantasies, the symbol of the park is its castle modeled on Denmark's Egeskov Castle. In addition to the dolphin and seal show pools, the penguin hall and the king penguin walking route in front of the castle are popular. There's also a petting pool where visitors can touch skates and horseshoe crabs, a Ferris wheel, merry go round and other attractions throughout the park.
- Hokkaido Noboribetsushi Noboribetsuhigashichou 1-22
- 9:00-17:00(Last entry16:30)
- There is maintenance Closed for about 5 Sundays on Apr. * Please check HP for other Closed information.
- [Admission fee] Adults (Junior high school students and older) 2,500yen, Children (4 years old-Elementary school students) 1,300yen, Milk Toddlers (3 years old and younger) Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club, etc.)
- Others (Smoking at designated locations Available)
- English Menu
- Simple display Available
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Yes (in rainy weather, an umbrella is required)
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Norboribetsu Marine Park Hokkaido
- Nice place for kids.. great animal shows and the penguins are lovely....The park is nice and we had a lovely walk..
- Not a big park but fun fill
- We went on weekday and the crowd is definitely lesser. Aside from the penguin parade, dont miss out the dolphins and sea lion shows. It was great and entertaining.We miss the sardines fish show...
- Entertaining to waste some time
- We had some spare time and we were travelling with kids. We passed by the marine park and saw the aquarium with the various shows. Surprisingly there were numerous Chines tour groups that just over...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.