Noboribetsu Marine Park Nixe登別マリンパークニクス
This aquarium is in Noboribetsu. Built on the theme of Northern European Romance and Marine Fantasies, the symbol of the park is its castle modeled on Denmark's Egeskov Castle. In addition to the dolphin and seal show pools, the penguin hall and the king penguin walking route in front of the castle are popular. There's also a petting pool where visitors can touch skates and horseshoe crabs, a Ferris wheel, merry go round and other attractions throughout the park.
Hokkaido Noboribetsushi Noboribetsuhigashichou 1-22 (Toya / Noboribetsu / TomakomaiArea)
9:00-17:00 (final admission is 16:30)
Review of Noboribetsu Marine Park Nixe Restaurant LiebeTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
The restaurant is very...
- Hokkaido Noboribetsushi Noboribetsuhigashichou 1-22 [ map ]
- 9:00-17:00 (final admission is 16:30)
- open everyday (with maintenance closed for the day)
- [Admission fee] Adults (Junior High School Students and above) 2450 yuan, child (4 years old-Elementary School Students) 1250 yyen, milk Child (3 years and under) Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, others)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- View route from Station View route from Bus Stop View route from IC View route from Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Hokkaido Main Areas
Not just a prefecture but an island of its own, Hokkaido is the most northerly prefecture and island of the Japanese archipelago. Arriving in Hokkaido, which is rural and bursting with breathtaking nature, means entering a world where vast national parks, towering mountains, and natural hot springs can be found at every turn. Come December, these natural splendors freeze over and morph into a winter wonderland.