Tsugaru Strait Ferry Hakodate Ferry Terminal
This ferry terminal in Hakodate offers boarding for ferries connecting Hakodate, Aomori City, and Oma Town. The sunny deck offers a beautiful view of the Tsugaru Strait and port. Inside, there's a children's play area and dog park, so it's perfect for families and pet lovers. The cafeteria offers meals made with specialties of the southern Hokkaido Donan area.
- Hokkaido Hakodateshi Minatochou 3-19-2
- Hakodate Area
Open 24 hours
※Depending on the store.
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
* 2 hours Free
- Credit Card
Available (VISA, JCB, AMEX, Ion, Orico, Jax, Cedyna, DinersClub, DC, Tota TS3, Nissenren, UC, Life, Rakuten, etc.)
* Depends on the store.
- Available (Smoking room Available)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Yes (with nursing room)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- ビューシートがお勧め Recommend View Seat
- フェリーを使って北海道に行ってきました。青森た函館間はビューシートを利用。スタンダードより僅か数百円の差額でこの快適さは絶対お勧め！ 飛行機で言えばビジネスクラスのシートで、ゆったり倒して快眠出来るのはもちろん、最前列なので景色も180度全開、最高です。バイクでの旅だったので、帰りは疲れで爆睡しました。Went to Hokkaido with my lovely partner Harley...
- A Short Sea Voyage at a Good Price
- If youre traveling between Aomori and Hakodate and have the time this ferry is a great option. Its a bit costly to take a car but cheap for just passengers. I recommend booking the View Seat...
- Pleasant, smooth trip
- Took the ferry from Hakodate to Oma. About a 90 min trip. Good view of Hakodate and Mt Hakodate upon departure. Once out of the harbor..im not sure about the view - went back to our open floor...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.