"Roadside Station Biei ""Okanokura""" (道の駅びえい「丘のくら」)
A roadside station housed inside a remodeled storehouse built of local soft stone in Biei Town. Inside, the extensive use of Biei Japanese larch wood gives the station a warm, inviting atmosphere. Here you can buy cider modeled after Biei's famous Blue Pond; local specialty products like Biei milk, pork, and flour; and wood and ceramic pieces by local artists. Events such as solo and photo exhibitions featuring artists connected to Biei are periodically held in the station's event space.
Hokkaido Kamikawagumbieichou Motomachi 1-9-21 (Furano / Biei / TomamuArea)
Review of Michi-no-Eki Biei OkanokuraTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Hokkaido Kamikawagumbieichou Motomachi 1-9-21 [map]
- Parking Lot
- Available (36spaces)
* 20spaces in winter
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, UnionPay, AEON)
- Not available
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 8, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Not just a prefecture but an island of its own, Hokkaido is the most northerly prefecture and island of the Japanese archipelago. Arriving in Hokkaido, which is rural and bursting with breathtaking nature, means entering a world where vast national parks, towering mountains, and natural hot springs can be found at every turn. Come December, these natural splendors freeze over and morph into a winter wonderland.