New Chitose Airport Onsen (新千歳空港温泉)
A natural hot spring bath facility located on the fourth floor of the domestic terminal in New Chitose Airport. The waters come from a salt spring. Bathing in them helps prevent perspiration, aiding in warming and moisturizing the skin and body. In addition to baths, the facility also has a stone sauna and massage room. The facility also offers hotel rooms; breakfast is served starting at six a.m., ensuring even those with an early flight can enjoy the most important meal of the day before checkout. There's also a women's only room in the relaxation room, ensuring women are comfortable during their visit as well.
Hokkaido Chitoseshi Bibi 987-22 New Chitose Airport Domestic Terminal Building 4F (Ishikari / Sorachi / ChitoseArea)
10:00-until next morning 9:00 (Last entry 7:30)
Review of New Chitose Airport Terminal YasumidokoroTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
But we were tokd, due to airport traffic control, we could only check in two and...
It would be...
- Hokkaido Chitoseshi Bibi 987-22 New Chitose Airport Domestic Terminal Building 4F [map]
- 10:00-until next morning 9:00 (Last entry 7:30)
- Mar. Days closed for legal equipment inspection
* Details will be announced in the latest information.
- [Admission fee]
[Midnight fee Friday]
* Additional fee Friday after 1:00 the next day after midnight
- Parking Lot
- Not available (When using the parking lots A and B in the airport, a service ticket equivalent to 3 hours is available)
* Please show your parking ticket at the reception
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club)
- Others (Smoking area Available)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Not just a prefecture but an island of its own, Hokkaido is the most northerly prefecture and island of the Japanese archipelago. Arriving in Hokkaido, which is rural and bursting with breathtaking nature, means entering a world where vast national parks, towering mountains, and natural hot springs can be found at every turn. Come December, these natural splendors freeze over and morph into a winter wonderland.