Hill of Zerubu and Hill of Atoms (ぜるぶの丘・亜斗夢の丘)
Open from late-April to early-October, visitors to Hill of Zerubu and Hill of Atoms can gaze over the nature of Mt Asahidake and the Tokachi Mountain Range while surrounded by beautiful fields of flowers. They’re located about a 50-minute drive on National Route 237 from the Asahikawa-Takasu Interchange on the Hokkaido Expressway. Alternatively, it’s a five-minute taxi or 35-minute walk from the JR Biei Station.
Oozo, Biei-cho, Kamikawa-gun, Hokkaido (Furano / Biei / TomamuArea)
Review of Zerubunoka AtomunookaTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Oozo, Biei-cho, Kamikawa-gun, Hokkaido [map]
- Early Oct.-Mid-Apr.
- [Admission fee]Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Not available
- English Menu
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 29, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1-1,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Not just a prefecture but an island of its own, Hokkaido is the most northerly prefecture and island of the Japanese archipelago. Arriving in Hokkaido, which is rural and bursting with breathtaking nature, means entering a world where vast national parks, towering mountains, and natural hot springs can be found at every turn. Come December, these natural splendors freeze over and morph into a winter wonderland.