Milk Kobo’s Restaurant Prativo
Other Western Cuisine
Situated in the heart of the magnificent natural surroundings and commanding spectacular views of Mt. Yotei is Prativo, located in Niseko Milk Kobo, in Abuta County, Hokkaido. The buffet style lunch of meat, fish and pasta, etc. along with locally produced fresh vegetables is very popular. Using only a minimal amount of seasoning you can enjoy the real flavor and aroma of the vegetables. Desserts made with milk from the Takahashi Dairy Farm are sold in Niseko Milk Kobo. The cream puffs, filled with cream only after having been ordered, are extremely popular.
- Hokkaido Abuta-gun Niseko machi Soga 888-1
※depending on the season
- [Supper] Tuesday, Wednesday
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Not available
- Vegetarian Menu
- English Menu
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Nice find!
- We ate here two nights in a row for dinner mid February. Food and service were fantastic. It’s on the united bus at the milk kobo stop and then a 1 minute walk. The first night we ordered the meal...
- Great restaurant in a quiet part of Niseko
- We had lunch and dinner at Prativo. Lunch is a vegetarian buffet with a main meal. Dinner is ala carte from the menu. Pricing wise, lunch is 1650 Yen, and dinner mains around 1500 Yen each. The food...
- Lunch with Mount Yotei
- Since its a sunny day out, we decided to have lunch at Prativo with clear view of Mount Yotei. The view is definitely one of the main feature of being here.Its a semi-buffet focusing on local...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.