SHINRA Shiretoko Naturalist’s Association (SHINRA(シンラ))
SHINRA conducts guided tours for tourists visiting the Shiretoko Peninsula. There are various tours scheduled for every season enabling guests to get closer to the beauty of the Shiretoko countryside.
Shari-cho, Shari-gun, Hokkaido Utoro east 284 (Abashiri / Kitami / ShiretokoArea)
- Shari-cho, Shari-gun, Hokkaido Utoro east 284 [map]
- Open throughout the season
- Depends on the tour content
- Parking Lot
- Not available
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, Diners Club)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Not just a prefecture but an island of its own, Hokkaido is the most northerly prefecture and island of the Japanese archipelago. Arriving in Hokkaido, which is rural and bursting with breathtaking nature, means entering a world where vast national parks, towering mountains, and natural hot springs can be found at every turn. Come December, these natural splendors freeze over and morph into a winter wonderland.