Other Western Cuisine
This restaurant is located about a three-minute walk south from the Suginami-cho tram stop. As the name of the store suggests, serves cuisine of the Basque region. There are private rooms other than the main hall, so customers can enjoy a quiet meal. The owner is the first Japanese chef who trained under the chef known as the father of Basque cuisine. The chef continues to create authentic dishes that are true to the Basque region. There is also a course menu that combines fresh Hakodate seafood and homemade ingredients.
- Hokkaido Hakodate-shi Matsukagecho 1-4
- Hakodate Area
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, DinersClub, Discover)
- Not available
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available
- English Menu
- Not available (Spanish Available)
- * Spanish menu available
- Average budget
- [Day] 1,001-3,000yen [Night] 5,001-10,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Yes (possible if private room is vacant)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Amazing night and amazing experience
- I couldnt believe it when stumbling across this amazing restaraunt.The chef (Koji Fukuya) was trained in the Basque Country over 30 years ago before opening his own Basque restaraunt in his home...
- Great find in Goryokaku
- Elegant dining room in quiet spot near tram line, one stop out from Goryokaku. Spanish cuisine at highest levels with Japonese twist. We shared a 6,340 yen set meal with a decent Spanish garnacha at...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.