New Chitose Airport Domestic Terminal Building (新千歳空港国内線ターミナルビル)
This is the entranceway to the skies of Hokkaido. Of all the airports in Japan, this massive facility is the fifth largest, and boasts the fifth largest number of passengers after Haneda, Narita, Kansai International and Fukuoka airports. It is famous for its abundance of stores including Hokkaido gourmet and specialty products, and there are many excellent dishes that can only be enjoyed here. In addition to the theme parks such as Doraemon Wakuwaku Sky Park and Hello Kitty Happy Flight, it is one of the few airports in Japan that also has spacious hot spring facilities. There are also international flights connecting this airport to various other parts of the world, such as Russia, South Korea, China and Singapore.
Hokkaido Chitose-shi Bibi Shinchitose Airport (Ishikari / Sorachi / ChitoseArea)
5:00-23:00 (until 20:00 for Shop, until 21:00 for Restaurant) ¥ ※ Depending on the store ¥ ※ May be changed depending on the flight status.
- Hokkaido Chitose-shi Bibi Shinchitose Airport [map]
- 5:00-23:00 (until 20:00 for Shop, until 21:00 for Restaurant) ¥ ※ Depending on the store ¥ ※ May be changed depending on the flight status.
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX)
- Not available (Smoking room Available)
- Available(New Chitose_Airport_Free_WiFi)
- Halal certified
- Yes (only in some stores)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Not just a prefecture but an island of its own, Hokkaido is the most northerly prefecture and island of the Japanese archipelago. Arriving in Hokkaido, which is rural and bursting with breathtaking nature, means entering a world where vast national parks, towering mountains, and natural hot springs can be found at every turn. Come December, these natural splendors freeze over and morph into a winter wonderland.