Otaru Music Box Museum Hall Number 2 Antique Museum
Museum / Science Museum
"This music box company has shops not only in Hokkaido but also nationwide, including Tokyo, Kyoto, and Okinawa. Enwrapped in the old-fashioned atmosphere of the museum building located 100 meters away from the Otaru Music Box Museum Main Building, visitors can enjoy the ""music of the heavens"" of the music boxes in the collection up close. Filled with historic and valuable antique music boxes, visitors can also view an Aeolian pipe organ made in England in 1908. The first self-playing pipe organ brought into Japan, the organ still resounds with the same beautiful sounds today as when it was first built."
- Hokkaido Otaru-shi Sakaimachi 6-13
- Otaru Area
- open everyday
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Magical place
- I went here because my friend wanted to go. However I ended up falling in love with this place and came back with 2 music boxes. I hope I get a chance to go here again some day again.
- Its like a fairytale
- I keep on coming here everytime I travel to Otaru, which is 4 times by now. Its great to walk through both floors gazing at different types of music boxes and glass art on the second floor as well...
- Never fail to dazzle
- Otaru is home to a brilliant museum that never fail to dazzle visitors.Comprehensively housing over 25,000 music boxes dating as far back to the 19th century, the museum continues to draw crowds...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.