Miyama-toge Art Park Trick Art Museum (深山峠アートパーク)
This complex, centered around the activity-style Trick Art Museum, hosts facilities like local product halls and a Ferris wheel. The Ferris wheel is the spot's landmark, and offers a breathtaking view of Hokkaido's iconic scenery: the sweeping flower gardens of Furano. On arrival, you'll be greeted by a European style building equipped with lots of windows, and a trick-art statue. You can take all the pictures you want of the trick art and its illusion of three dimensions. There is an art activity area where you can try etching glass or making pressed-flower coasters, and an ice cream shop offering gelato made from fresh Hokkaido-grown ingredients.
Hokkaido Sorachi-gun Kamifurano Machinishi 8-sen Kita 33-go (Furano / Biei / TomamuArea)
- Hokkaido Sorachi-gun Kamifurano Machinishi 8-sen Kita 33-go [map]
- [Apr.--Nov.] Irregular holidays (Nov. Is open only at the Trick Art Museum)
[Dec.--Mar.] Winter Period Closed
- Free (Some trick art museums, Ferris wheels, etc. have Charge facilities)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay)
- Others (No smoking in the building, Smoking area Available)
- Not available
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until June 30, 2020 (Information as of June 22, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Not just a prefecture but an island of its own, Hokkaido is the most northerly prefecture and island of the Japanese archipelago. Arriving in Hokkaido, which is rural and bursting with breathtaking nature, means entering a world where vast national parks, towering mountains, and natural hot springs can be found at every turn. Come December, these natural splendors freeze over and morph into a winter wonderland.