Shiki-no-mori Oshino Park Koyo Okada Photo Art Museum / Koike Kunio Drawing Letter Art Museum
"This art museum is about a ten-minute drive from Yamanakako Interchange or about a 15-minute drive from Kawaguchiko Interchange. Is located immediately next to Oshino Shinobi no Sato bus stop. The museum shares a building with the Koike Kunio Drawing Letter Art Museum. It exhibits a large collection of photography by Koyo Okada, a photographer who was enamored by the beauty of Mt. Fuji seen from Oshino Village. In addition to a permanent exhibit of 50 photographs includes his masterpiece ""Kohan no Haru"" (Spring on the Lakeshore), the museum also displays Okada's cameras, the writings of authors with whom he was close, and other items. The museum broadly introduces the achievements of Okada, who was known to many as ""Koyo-san."""
- Yamanashi Minamitsuru-gun Oshinomura Shibokusa 2838-1
- 10:00-17:00 (Last entry is 16:30)
- Tuesday (The day following if it falls on a public holiday), The next day of Public holiday (excluding Saturday Sunday), New Year's holiday (12/28-1/1), 4 times a year exhibition change closed (Irregular holidays) * 1/2, 1/3, GW (4/30-5/5) and 7/Aug. Are open everyday
- [Permanent exhibition Admission fee] General 500yen, Junior and senior high school students 300yen, Elementary school age students and under Free (Kunio Okada Museum of Photography, Kunio Koike Picture Letter Museum) If you have a disability certificate, it may change. * If you use a wheelchair, you and one caregiver are free.
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Not available
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Possible (Wheelchair rental available)
- Infant friendly
- Possible (with stroller rental)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.