Ichigo Land Kouchan Strawberry Farmいちごランド こうちゃん園
"This strawberry farm cultivates Mouikko strawberries, which are Miyagi's original variety of strawberry, so named because of how their large size and refreshing sweetness makes people reach out for ""just one more"". The Mouikko strawberries are cultivated in multiple houses, which focus on elevated cultivation that allows people to harvest them while standing. The direct sale store on the farm sells strawberries from Kouchan Strawberry Farm, as well as local Watari strawberries. Customers can also buy them as souvenirs. Reservations are not necessary, but the farm may be closed when the number of strawberries available for picking decreases, so it is recommended that visitors phone ahead to check the situation."
Miyagi Watari-gun Wataricho Nagatoro Nishiyachi 116 (Shiroishi / ZaoArea)
Review of Kochan FarmTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Miyagi Watari-gun Wataricho Nagatoro Nishiyachi 116 [ map ]
- Shiroishi / ZaoArea
- 10:00-15:00(Last entry14:30)
- [During taste hunting period] Wednesday/Thursday (open only on Saturday Sunday and Public holiday until Spring break starts Period), Temporary closure may take place depending on the situation of the event
- [30 minutes all-you-can-eat] 4th grade elementary school students 1,200-1,700yen, 4 years old-3rd grade elementary school 600-800yen
- Parking Lot
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Lying along the northeastern coast of Japan, Miyagi prefecture is home to lashings of natural parks, oysters, and hot springs. While the bustling city of Sendai offers some simple city entertainment, it’s the Matsushima islands that deserve the most attention, having boosted the prefecture’s reputation as one of Japan’s most scenic views.