Hotel Hana no Yu Onsen Pool
This outdoor pool facility is located inside Hotel Hana no Yu, in Nozoki, Akiumachi Yumoto, Taihaku Ward, Sendai City. The facility is open from mid-July to late August. It is an open-air outdoor hot spring pool with a water slide, and guests of the hotel can use the facilities for free, including day-use of the hot spring.
- Miyagi Sendai-shi Taihaku-ku Akiumachi Yumoto Nozoki 33-1
- Akiu / Sakunami Area
- Early Aug.-Late Aug. Sales, Open throughout the season
- [Sunday Return Admission fee] Adults 1,000yen, 3 years old and over 600yen
- Parking Lot
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- The room is too small
- The Japanese style room is too small. The receptionists hardly speak English. We paid over $60 for the taxi and the driver could not find the hotel. We realized they have free shuttles next day. Too...
- Wonderful Hot Spring Hotel, Dont Miss It !
- We stay in Hananoyu Hotel for 1 night. The staffs were friendly. They assist my families so well especially my little daughter crying in dining room. The dinner is excellent especially for beef and...
- Very good service
- Staffs are very helpful, even though they cannot speak English well. Their service mind is superb. My luggage was broken from shipping company. Thanks hotel staffs, Mr. Kamutsu and Ishizawa, who help...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.