"This souvenir shop is located a ten-minute walk from Takayama Station. It is in an old part of town where you can feel the history of Takayama, known as Hida's ""Little Kyoto."" It offers mainly small items, such as cell phone straps, handkerchiefs, key rings, and stuffed animals based on sarubobo, a doll that has been produced in Hida for generations. The ""Sarubobo Bandage Kitty"", a red, sarubobo-style Hello Kitty wearing a bandage, is a limited-edition item that can't be bought anywhere else in Japan. There is also a bandage stuck on the back of the head of the shop's mascot, Jumbo Kitty, and many visitors like to take pictures with it."
- Gifu Takayama-shi Kamisannomachi 67 Map
- Takayama Area
- 10:00-16:00 (may vary depending on the situation)
- Irregular holidays
- Parking Lot
- Not available
- Credit Card
- Wheelchair accessible
- Available (There is a step at the entrance of the section in the back of the store. You can enter the main floor.)
- Pet friendly
- Available (small dogs can enter the store with a hug or cart)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.