Sakahogi Chomin Fureai Pool坂祝町町民ふれあいプール
This public swimming pool surrounded by nature is located about 15 minutes away from Mino-Kamo Interchange on the Tokai-Kanjo Expressway. Its water slides and running water pools can be enjoyed only during the summer season. The infant pool is a shallow pool with a depth ranging from 30 to 60 centimeters. It is known as a place where even small children can have fun in the water. With a 70-meter and 30-meter water slide, and even a 100-meter long pool, there is a lot for children and adults alike to enjoy. Also, there are five 25-meter long pool courses with a depth of 1.0 meter to 1.2 meter, which are perfect for people who are serious about practicing swimming.
Gifu Kamo-gun Sakahogicho Kuroiwa 102-1 (Ena / Tajimi / NakatsugawaArea)
Mid-July.-Late Aug. ¥ 10:00-17:00 (Admission until 16:00)
- Gifu Kamo-gun Sakahogicho Kuroiwa 102-1 [ map ]
- Mid-July.-Late Aug. ¥ 10:00-17:00 (Admission until 16:00)
- Period Irregular holidays
- Adults (High School Students and above) 500yen, Small/Junior High School Students 200yen, Pre-schoolersFree (with parents)
- Parking Lot
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Tucked away in the very center of Japan, Gifu prefecture houses mountains, old towns, and one of Japan’s greatest hot springs, Gero Onsen. A tour of the prefecture’s traditional architecture will take you from the mountain-enveloped wooden streets of Takayama to the mountain village of Shirakawago, where visitors can explore 250-year-old thatched roofed houses known as gassho-zukuri.