Sashirosan no Tofu-ya (佐白山のとうふ屋)
A tofu shop in Kasama, Kasama City. They sell handmade tofu using natural brine and two kinds of locally grown soybeans: Fukuyutaka and Tachinagaha. In addition, they use Tanokuro bean, a rare Ibaraki variety for their Ibaraki Zairai Tofu, fresh yuba, sweet natto, and inaka miso.
Review of SashirosannotofuyaTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
There is small eat-in...
- Monday, 2nd Tuesday (The next day for Public holidays)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Not available inside the store (Available outside smoking area)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Available (tofu takeaway)
- Halal certified
- Yes (tofu takeaway)
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Estimated stay time
- 0-30 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Just a stone’s throw from Tokyo, Ibaraki is a coastal prefecture that has mastered juxtapositions, where old shrines meet new scientific discoveries and traditional gardens are frequented by the inventors of some of the newest technology. Head to Mito City's Kairakuen - one of Japan's Three Great Gardens - in spring to experience the cellestial blooming of fantastic cherry blossoms at the annual sakura festival.